Originally releasing back in 1997, the Nike Air Foamposite One has been suited up with a number of different colorways over the years. Featuring the iconic 1Cent logo, Penny Hardaway took Nike Basketball’s Foamposite technology and helped make it an instant classic. With an all-over midnight navy colorway, these shoes will make a statement on and off the court.
• Synthetic Foamposite construction for durability and a modern look.
• Mesh tongue and heel inlay for breathability and comfort.
• Zoom Air cushioning is lightweight, low-profile and responsive.
• Rubber tread with herringbone pattern for multidirectional traction.
• Pull tabs at tongue and heel for easy on and off.